You are not logged in.

If you don't have a profile create one, it's free.

Alexander DeVoe

  • profile

Details

Date Joined: September 2004
Profile URL: http://www.adultdvdtalk.com/alexander-devoe




Recent Forum Posts

  • 11/6/2004 1:52 AM
  • movies where guy eats own cum
    In ALexander DeVoe's, SeX Shooter 5 MArk Davis Eats his own cum after he fucks all three girls ( Katja Kassin, Rio and Jada Fire) the ass. He goes from Rios Ass to an internal pop in her mouth, she spits it in Katja Kassin's mouth, Katja Spits it in Jada Fires mouth. Jada then gives it to Mark Davis, who then swaps it with all three girls, spreading it all over their faces. He licks his own cum off of all of their faces. Edited by - Alexander DeVoe on 11/6/2004 1:52:49 AM
  • 10/6/2004 4:46 AM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    julesjordanvideo wrote: Alexander Devoe wrote: You don't have to wait for Jules Jordan to shoot an all Black movie, althought it would interesting to see what type of hype would be attached to the product. WAit til you see what DeVoe does with my upcoming release in Feb 05. are you saying i am all hype?, I dont think 10 avn awards over a 3 year stretch is all hype. Alexander, I seem to recall you calling yourself "the black jules jordan" on the bgol forums about a year ago. I would think that is an obvious influence. My point here is that there is so much bad stuff on the market already, why not give someone who has dedicated himself to presenting qualtity more credit? -I've always found it best to let the ...
  • 10/6/2004 4:37 AM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    SO I had a few problems with the guy who was holding the light. SO in instances like that if someone can't do the job you fire him and find some else who is better at holding a light. You don't use a light I can tell by your videos and you shoot directly into your light source which causes the subject to be rendered in black. So now we have to resort to picking apart each others videos from a technical point of view. Which Sex Shooter did your watch? Check out number five its my personal favorite. Whats with you? Maybe we should rewind the thread. Cool Hello Jules! Its DeVoe! Whats happening! Edited by - Alexander DeVoe on 10/6/2004 4:38:25 AM
  • 10/6/2004 4:27 AM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    julesjordanvideo wrote: Alexander Devoe wrote: You don't have to wait for Jules Jordan to shoot an all Black movie, althought it would interesting to see what type of hype would be attached to the product. WAit til you see what DeVoe does with my upcoming release in Feb 05. are you saying i am all hype?, I dont think 10 avn awards over a 3 year stretch is all hype. Alexander, I seem to recall you calling yourself "the black jules jordan" on the bgol forums about a year ago. I would think that is an obvious influence. My point here is that there is so much bad stuff on the market already, why not give someone who has dedicated himself to presenting qualtity more credit? -I've always found it best to let the ...
  • 10/6/2004 12:05 AM
  • Double pussy penetration the new norm?
    metomeya wrote: I've been noticing in most of the reviews that I'm reading, if there is two guys and one girl, they'll do double pussy penetration which is kind of expected. But now it seems like they are doing double pussy penetration just as much. Being kind young I'm not for sure how common it was back 5-10 years ago, but it seems to becoming more common as the years have gone by. Anyone else starting to notice this trend? Makes me wonder, do the performers feel its kind of gay? I mean DP you are really close to each other, but with DPP your dick and nuts are rubbing against each other with every slimy thrust. Kinda reminds me when a girl has two dicks in her mouth. Aren’t the guys thinking, “Should I be en...
  • 10/5/2004 11:24 PM
  • Help w/ porn featuring lingirie
    eyeman wrote: I am an especially big fan of the golden era, and the mid to late 90's Private material because of the way lingerie was featured. I was hoping to find some titles that feature any of the following: pantyhose, fully fashioned stockings, girdles, or corsets. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I frequently dress girls in Corsets, fishnets and stockings. What type of videos do you watch? Is it all Gonzo?
  • 10/5/2004 10:06 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    kerrville wrote: Alexander DeVoe wrote: Pretty Black girls are rare, even rarer are pretty black girls that do anal and are great performers and who want to be porn stars. So see how much more work is involved in shooting Black? "Pretty Black Girls are Rare" wow those are real strong words. So I guess you are saying in comparative ratio to white women, black women are less attractive. I see alot of beautiful black girls on MTV. No don't misrepresent me. I did not say white girls are prettier than Black girls. I said there are a greater number of Pretty white girls doing anal as opposed to pretty Black girls doing anal. Also there are just more non Black female performers in the business. Don't get it t...
  • 10/5/2004 12:01 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    Last Action Negro wrote: I wise man once said "I'm out of it for a little while and everbody gets delusions of grandeur!" Umm .. that wise man was Han Solo, but I di-grizz-ess. Anyways, nice to see Jules Jordan join the conversation finally, which is what I was trying to get him to do in the first place. I do recall my original question being "can a brother get an all black movie from Mr Jordan?" Mr. Devoe, I have Black Ass Candy, and it's one nasty movie. And believe me, that's a good thing. Mason (you sexy minx), I'd buy a movie focusing on nothing but different people's computers showing Microsoft's "Blue Screen of Death" if they told me you directed it. Chico Wang, I don't think we've met. Allow ...
  • 10/5/2004 12:44 AM
  • AdultFYI: Guy Capo: "Talent Should Not Direct"
    Guy Capo wrote: WOOF! This got outta' hand in a hurry...Time for damage control...I don't know where to begin, but CHICO, I'll get to you, personally, last... 1) There are exceptions to every rule...all the names that defy my diatribe have been named...In fact, the big names know who they are, and I believe exempted themselves when reading such statements, probably because they know that, in general, what I said actually has a fair amount of merit to it, but doesn't apply to everyone. 2) Maybe I should have clarified something in advance...If you've been bangin' away in front of the camera for 20 years, you probably learned a thing or two, and moved on to become a great director. What I don't agree with is trying to be ...
  • 10/4/2004 11:42 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    Chico Wang wrote: DO you think your Asian line will be any different because you are Asian? Yes, because I fully understand the troubles us Asians have gone through with white-dominated America. My people have been persecuted throughout the history of this lily-white nation and my countries have been invaded and my people massacred. What is the motivation behind you doing an Asian line? My motivation is that the Asian girls I shoot have assholes and vulvas and a mouth ready to milk dick. Is is just because you are Asian or is it because you thought you had something to contribute? I contribute nothing in the grand scheme of things other than the fact that I can use my director status for free blowjobs....
  • 10/4/2004 4:48 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    julesjordanvideo wrote: I have watched Jules Jordan Videos and I see nothing ground Breaking or out of the ordinary or over the top. As a matter of fact I know the guy who actually shoots the videos and have known him for over five years. Alexander, I actually shoot the video, and we have never met, if you are referring to Yani, he no longer works for me, and hasnt for a long time, and he ONLY shot hardcore when i was performing in a scene, so i'm not sure what your point is with this statement. Are you saying that what you are doing is groundbreaking? I have seen some of your movies, and it is obvious what your influences are, other than the lighting. I have raised the level of the presentation of female talent in this busine...
  • 10/4/2004 3:34 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    Chico Wang wrote: If I shoot an interracial line, will it sell three times better than my 'non-interracial' lines? Yes it's true, the recent AVN seems to have more interracial and cream pie series coming out but both are dwarfed by white on white lines. Another question, as probably the only Asian behind the camera, are my Asian woman scenes inherently different because I understand the plight of the Asian woman that no black or white director will ever fathom? Just curious, Chico DO you think your Asian line will be any different because you are Asian? What is the motivation behind you doing an Asian line? Is is just because you are Asian or is it because you thought you had something to contribute? Why else wo...
  • 10/4/2004 3:17 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    Chico Wang wrote: If I shoot an interracial line, will it sell three times better than my 'non-interracial' lines? Yes it's true, the recent AVN seems to have more interracial and cream pie series coming out but both are dwarfed by white on white lines. Another question, as probably the only Asian behind the camera, are my Asian woman scenes inherently different because I understand the plight of the Asian woman that no black or white director will ever fathom? Just curious, Chico
  • 10/4/2004 2:58 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    You can answer that question for yourself. How does your interracial product move compared to other products that you produce? It has been proven in the trends that we have seen the market lean toward. The fact that a greater number of companies now shoot interracial and now are getting into the all black market is proof of my point. Hell just pick up and AVN and you will see what I mean. SOme of these companies are the very ones who would not shoot any black talent. Even Vivid has done some Interracial scenes now. By the way, when I say interracial, I mean Black Male, white Female. Thats how the business has defined an interracial scene and an interracial series/release. If you want to know how different then watch s...
  • 10/4/2004 2:11 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    Black porn sells, point blank. I will say this again. Most of what you guys have seen has not been done by Black people. It has been done by white owned companies who wanted to capitilize on the Black market. You see the stuff that is being produced by actual Black creators is different. The wave of the future is in Black and Ethic product. Thats where the most growth is going to come form. Everything else has been exploited to the fullest. I remember when companies said interracial doesn't sell. I remember when some white girls were saying they don't do Black guys back in the day and now they are interracial queens. I remember when some companies woould not shoot Black girls, now they all of a sudden have a "Black Line&quo...
  • 10/4/2004 1:12 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    First of all I want to respond to the comments about a Black Ass worship video. I am in agreeance with the huge over site in the past of not coming out with a Black Ass Worship sort of video. For me it has been a goal of mine to do "different" first. Everyone speaks of Black girls being Nasty. First of all what is Nasty? Is it ATM? Is it Anal? IS it swallowing? Is it DP/ multiples? Is it Internal cumshots? If so I shoot and have shot Black girls doing all of the above. Let me give you a little insight on the average Black consumer. If you took a random poll of the hardcore black porn user and asked if they like to see stuff like Dp's, ATM, anals, multiple guys on one girl, well they will tell you no, yet a...
  • 9/30/2004 7:37 PM
  • She Got Ass! - Finally Mandingo!
    I do appreciate the PR and any other spreading of the word that gets exposure for my videos. First and foremost I appreciate the fans who have embraced my style of presenting erotica. I just want people to be aware of the scope and diversity of my body of work. My comments were not necessarily directed toward you, but in the larger sense a comment as to the overall state of the industry as a whole for us black directors and producers. I am happy that I have been able to present to the public my vision of adult. As I grow and become bigger I trust that I can gain a broader market of viewers. I consider myself to be a pure Director, not having made a name for myself in front of the camera first and then trying to make the tr...
  • 9/30/2004 7:09 PM
  • Porn is getting boring
    WATCH SOME Alexander DeVoe titles not the same old boring stuff. I try to make each one a little different form the next.
  • 9/28/2004 11:52 PM
  • All Black Porn from Jules Jordan?
    All Black Porn does not suck. You get out what you put into it. Most Black porn is not even being produced by Black people. Maybe that contributes to the lack of quality productions out there. I have set out from day one to change the negative image of Black porn. I am surprised that more people have not seen my titles. Please go out and watch Alexander DeVoe videos!!! Edited by - Alexander DeVoe on 9/28/2004 11:55:45 PM
more posts from Alexander DeVoe
Join the Adult DVD Talk community and create your own profile! Adult DVD Talk is the most active community of porn fans and industry insiders. Stay on top of who's hot, know what's coming down the porn pipeline, and hang out with fellow porn people. Membership is free and gives you access to the backdoor (the front one too!) Join Now!